One from many other main meal beside rice, corn and bread , Potato. As main meal, we should can vary this potato so kids or family member won't get bore of it. We can make Potato puree, fried potato, kumpir (Turkish mix vegetable bake potato), or even just this simple Bake Potato with cheese.... Easy and quick to prepare..
Let have a try :)
Ingredients:- 2 large size potatoes. Boil (I steamed it)to cooked.
- 100 gr minced meat.
- 1/2 large onion. Chop finely.
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Salt, sugar and pepper to taste.
- 1 tablespoon butter for sauteing.
- Cheddar cheese. Grated harshly.
- A few sticks celery . Chopped for sprinkle at serve. set a side
How to cook:
1) Heat the butter. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Add mince meat. salt, sugar and pepper powder. Cook for some minutes. Turn off the heat.
2) Preheat oven to 160 deg C. Take potatoes. Wrap with aluminum foil. Split it crosses and fill with a mixture of minced meat. Put in a tray, sprinkle with grated cheese.
3) Bake in oven until the cheese melted (about 20 minutes)
Sprinkle with chopped celery when served