Instead topping this pizza, I stuffed it !
Pizza variations can be quite variety ... start the variation of 'topping' up to the variations of pizza skin / bread .. This time I make pizza with pizza basic dough II, which I mixed with basil and thyme in its bread / skin. And other variations are tuna and cheese, not as a topping, but as 'stuffing' ... hmmm ... yummy and would soon become a new favorite in your family
1 basic pizza dough II recipe
For stuffing / filling
- 300 g canned tuna
- Cheddar cheese (as much as you want)
1) Divide basic pizza dough into 4 equal size. milled thin with rolling pin.
2) Prepare a round baking pan flat. Place the pizza skin that has been rolling thin on a baking sheet. Spread with olive oil.
3) put stuffing and cover with other pizza skin dough. Brush the surface with olive oil.
4) Bake in oven 160 deg C until cooked about 20 ~ 25 minutes.
Enjoy while warm.