♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Cheddar Cheese Cup cake

It's like Japanese Cheesecake style except I use unsalted cheddar cheese instead of normal cheese cream and I made it as cupcake. Pretty cute though. The texture's so light and as soft as cotton. You can eat them with or without your favorite jam. But mostly cheesecake (cheese cup cake) is better goes along with fruits jam.
 Here I use my pomegranate jam as topping and adding the flavor.



Things You will need and how to make that cute yummy cupcake:
Preheat your oven at 160 deg C. We will need a pan for a water bath, fill it with hot water. Careful not too much water to pour. simply estimate your muffin pan will not sink or float much.

Ingredients A:
- 1 fully press cup grated unsalted cheddar cheese.
- 130 ml whole milk
- 40 gr unsalted butter

* Double boil all ingredients A until melted. Quick stirring while doing this melting work. remove from heat and let it slightly warm.

Ingredients B:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch 
* Mix ingredients B into cheese mixture. Stir well until smooth and  no more lump

Ingredients C:
- 4 medium egg yolks
- 1 tsp lemon zest
* Mix in all ingredients C. Set aside after everything well blended.
Ingredients D:
- 4 medium egg whites
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice

*In another bowl, beat egg whites until fluffy, gradually beat in sugar until sugar dissolved. Beat in the lemon juice and continue beating until it's soft peak form. Take 2 or 3 soup spoon from this egg white and stir into cheese mixture (a yellow batter).
Fold back this yellow batter into egg white. Fold carefully till well blended. Pour into your muffin pan with cupcake paper.
And water bath bakes about 50~60 mnts.

::Note
Different oven size and condition produce different heat result


loading...

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!, gonna experiment it in PATYSKITCHEN this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cupcake is absolutely delicious! Just love it with cheddar. Never thought steamed muffins can look this good! Your pomegranate garnish is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice color.. I would like few for breakfast.. with jam and cup of coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photo...your pomegranate jam is such a beautiful complement to your cheese cupcake...I bet these are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks heavenly! Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting recipe! Your cupcakes are lovely. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tasty bites! What an interesting idea to use cheddar in a cheese cake. And the presentation is picture perfect! Thank you for sharing with us ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful!!! And I am sure it is very tasty - definitely should give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cupcake looks gorgeous! I need to copy this - I'd love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so pretty and light. I am very interested in your pomegranate jam. I haven't made that one. Do you need anything extra to make it set like lemon juice?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an unusual cake. I love the use of the cheese. It sounds so tasty. Your photos are gorgeous, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a nice yellow color. I have never used cheddar cheese in a cake but now i am intrigued....
    ________________
    www.cakewhiz.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Paty's Kitchen - Cook with passion.Terima kasih Patty, I'll be happy too if U can try it in ur kitchen ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. @michelangelo in the kitchen Thx.. compliment from the master art like U is such a great thing for me.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Medeja Ow.. U like to start ur day with something sweet? well.. it might be nice though with ur hot coffee ^_^.. thank U, I enjoy ur page as well

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Lizzy Teşekkurler Lizzy (means thank you in Turkiye) .

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Pauline Hai Pauline.. I'll post my pom jam making soon.. I almost forget it until it's almost finish now..hehehe.. I didn't use lemon juice but I put a little citrus acid in it. You can start to make it your own ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected